kasneb wishes to communicate the following important information to all students, candidates, training institutions, parents, guardians, sponsors and other stakeholders:
1. Following the Presidential Directive issued on Friday, 26 March 2021, learning activities in all educational institutions were suspended with immediate effect. Consequently, universities and tertiary institutions (including those training for kasneb courses) were ordered to close immediately. The educational institutions duly complied with this directive.
2. Consequent to the Presidential Directive, the Board of kasneb has taken the decision to postpone the April 2021 examinations. These examinations will now be conducted from Monday, 17 May 2021 to Friday, 21 May 2021. This difficult decision has been taken having regard to the widespread disruption and the affiliated anxiety that have been occasioned by both the occurrence and spread of COVID-19. We, however, urge the candidates to continue preparing for these examinations with the zeal and focus that they have demonstrated before.
The specific dates for the examinations are availed below:
(a) Monday, 17 May 2021 and Tuesday, 18 May 2021
(i) Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) – Levels I and II
(ii) Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and Ill
(iii) Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and Ill
(iv) Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and Ill
(b) Monday, 17 May 2021 to Friday, 21 May 2021
(i) Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and Ill
(ii) Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and Ill
(iii) Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and Ill
(iv) Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and Ill
(v) Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and Ill
(vi) Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II, Ill and IV
(c) Wednesday, 19 May 2021 and Thursday, 20 May 2021
Foreign Accountancy Qualifications (FAQ)
(d) Wednesday, 19 May 2021
Foreign Secretaries Qualifications (FSQ)
(e) Monday, 17 May 2021 2021 to Wednesday, 19 May 2021
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the examinations.
3. Kasneb will put in place all the necessary measures to ensure full compliance with the Government protocols on COVID-19, including social distancing, wearing of masks and temperature checks in the various examination centres. A detailed guide on these measures will be shared with students and examination coordinators before the examinations.
4. In order to assist kasneb students to keep up the momentum of learning and preparing for the May 2021 examinations , kasneb encourages all students to make use of the vast e-resources (e-books, e-journals and past examination question papers) that have been made available free of charge. All eligible students are encouraged to create their accounts by visiting https://kasneb.remotexs.co. Once these accounts are approved, you will get a notification through your e-mail addresses. Thereafter, you will be able to access the e-resources by visiting http://library.kasneb.or.ke. In case of any query or request for support, contact email@example.com.
5. Kasneb will continue to monitor the situation with regard to COVID-19 and will update students and other stakeholders as appropriate.
6. In the meantime, kasneb wishes to call upon all its stakeholders and the general public at large, to keenly adhere to all the directives as well as guidelines issued by the Government from time to time in the endeavour to contain, manage and eventually annihilate COVID-19.
NOTE: We are in the process of preparing the November 2020 certificates for issuance. For those who wish their certificates to be posted please send your request attaching a copy of your national identity card, postal address and code with your cellphone number. Kindly email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other students wishing to collect their certificates in person will be advised on the dates of collection.
Dr. Nicholas K. Letting’, Ph.D
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
23 April 2021